Zip Inline ES3 Instantaneous Water Heater 2.8KW
This under-sink water heater provides instant hot water for hand washing and is ideal for a single outlet in areas where space is limited
1.5 litre per minute flow rate | W187mm x D80mm x H132mm
The benefits of Zip Inline ES3 Instantaneous Water Heater 2.8KW
The Zip under sink heater delivers instantaneous continuous hot water for residential and commercial properties. Water is heated at the point of use and only utilised when needed. It can be installed quickly with minimum fuss. Zip under sink heaters are a great replacement for expensive hot water cylinders, for domestic properties where hot water consumption is low or for where baths have been removed and replaced with an electric shower. Also ideal for commercial use for multi-point bathrooms, kitchens and wash-room areas where there is no hot water provision.
Heating water on demand and at the point of use means Zip under sink heaters save energy by eliminating standby usage and heat loss from stored hot water, as well as eliminating the water and heat loss that occurs in long pipes. Under sink heaters are a great way of saving energy where water consumption is low and expensive hot water cylinders may not be needed. Unlike hot water cylinders, installation cost for under sink heaters are minimal. This a good option where no bath or electric showers are used. Also very useful for commercial wash rooms.
- Improved wall fixing bracket.
- Easier servicing and replacement of bare wire element.
- Factory set flow rate 38°C - 1.5 litres per minute.
- Choice of 2.8, 4.4 and 5.5kW ratings @230V.
- IP Rating - IP25.
- Warranty - One year on‐site, parts and labour.
- Dimensions - W 187 x D 80 x H 132mm.
- Unlimited hot water supply for hand washing.
- Bare wire technology for fast heat up and accurate temperature control.
- Smart, compact design.
- For use with taps having removable M22/M24 nozzles.
- Heats up only the water drawn off – no standing heat loss.
- Sophisticated electronics adjusts power applied to compensate for inlet pressure and temperature variations.
|SKU||ES3 2.5 litres/min|
|Product Name||Rointe Kyros|