Insulation grants for social housing
Greenvision Energy can help your social housing association to apply for insulation grants for external wall, cavity wall and loft insulation.
External wall, cavity wall and loft insulation grants
We have access to government funding and can obtain up to 70% funding for external wall insulation and 100% funding for some cavity wall insulation. By partnering with Greenvision Energy, we can help you to improve the energy efficiency of your housing stock by applying for these insulation grants and installing the external wall, cavity wall or loft insulation.
Insulation is one of the most effective ways to increase your housing stock’s EPC rating, reduce damp and condensation, and improve the health and well-being of your tenants.
From start to finish, Greenvision Energy can project manage the insulation measures for your social housing association. This includes:
- Carrying out energy audits and EPC surveys on your housing stock.
- Applying and obtaining insulation grants.
- Installing the external wall, cavity wall or loft insulation.
- Liaising with tenants on the project’s development on your behalf and providing advice on saving energy.
- Our Tariff and Benefits Services (TABS) - ensuring your tenants are on the best tariff for their heating and receiving the relevant benefits such as the Affordable Warmth Payment.
Cavity wall insulation by abseiling
We have recently launched a cavity wall insulation by abseiling programme, an ideal solution if your housing stock includes high rise properties. No scaffolding is required and this can reduce installation costs by up to 45%. It can also cut the installation time by 65%, meaning less disruption to residents. In some instances, Greenvision Energy has secured 100% funding for cavity wall insulation by abseiling for our social housing association clients.
Abseiling has less environmental impact than scaffolding as transport and on-site activities are reduced, which lowers carbon emissions.