Rointe Kyros KRI01600RAD3 White 1600 Watts Electric Radiator 15 Elements
Stylish & Energy-Efficient radiator from Rointe.
1600 Watts | 15 Elements | 1330mm x H 580mm x D 98mm
Rointe Kyros Electric Radiator
Our Rointe Kyros electric radiators look fantastic in all environments with their elegant and slim line design, coupled with a non-fading pure white finish. Their patented Fuzzy Logic and Optimizer Energy technology make them incredibly energy efficient so that you save money while warming your whole room. Unlike traditional radiators, the heat is circulated around the room at an even temperature from floor to ceiling - keeping you warm from head to toe in the winter. Also available is the Kyros remote control to enable you to be in complete control and set different times and temperatures according to your life style.
What are the benefits of a Rointe Kyros Radiator?
- LOW CONSUMPTION - Thanks to Fuzzy Logic Energy Control technology, the average consumed power of the Kyros radiators can be as low as 38% of the nominal power. Fuzzy Logic is a new and significant development introduced by the Rointe that symbolises an extensive technological advance to heating and hot water products. The patented Fuzzy Logic Energy Control technology is a natural development from its predecessor Optimizer Energy Plus. It controls the product start up more quickly and efficiently thanks to a more precise control over the calculation of the power requirement required to reach the established temperature. This calculation is based on three fundamental values.
- COMPACT PRODUCT WITH END PANELS - New design with end panels gives the product a consolidated finish and consistent look.
- DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR MAXIMUM HEAT DISSIPATION - Maximum performance thanks to a new design of the aluminium blade, fins and 98mm depth heat transfer element, with space for 50% more thermal fluid than other products on the market.
- OPTIMUM COMPENSATION BETWEEN W/ELEMENT - The 110 watts per element of the KYROS radiator, gives the ideal, balanced heat transmission rate to the room. Other radiators have 125 and even 160 watts per element, which reduces the thermal comfort in the room, and reduces transmission performance.
- TFT SCREEN - Latest generation 1.77” TFT screen with high contrast for optimum viewing at any angle.
- INFRARED COMMUNICATION - 24/7 programmable via the Air Control infrared remote control (sold separately). QUALITY GUARANTEE - Total security with 10 years guarantee on aluminium elements and 2 years on electronic and electric components from Rointe. Greenvision Energy offer an extra 1 year on the electronic and electric components when purchasing a Rointe Delta radiator (make sure you fill in your extra 1 year guarantee form).
Useful Table Guides
The tables below can be used as an approximate guide to find the most suitable Rointe Kyros radiator according to the weather conditions and area, and a ceiling height below 3 metres. These figures should be considered as average depending on your location, orientation and ceiling height.
For rooms that require a radiator bigger than 15 elements, please select two radiators e.g. 34m2 in Extra Cold Climate 2 x 15 element = 34 elements. Always go to the next size up. For poorly insulated rooms and north facing increase the number of elements to the next size in the range. If your room is both north-facing and poorly insulated go two sizes up in the range e.g. north facing and poorly insulated 10m2 in Extra Cold Climate = 13 element radiator is required.
For more information, then please call us on 0115 854 7498
|Number Of Elements||15 Elements|
|Heat Source||Oil Filled|
|Product Name||Rointe Kyros|
|Fixings||Metal Wall Bracket|
|Clearance||It must be at least 10 to 12 cm from the nearest object, and 30 cm at the most from the floor.|