Greenvision Energy’s installation service
Let Greenvision Energy take away the pain, stress and hassle of organising the installation of your new radiators or hot water cylinders.
Our team of professional electricians
Greenvision Energy can manage every aspect of your installation. This includes survey, electrical safety check, installation and removal of your old heating equipment. And you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your new heaters or hot water cylinder will be fitted safely and correctly by our qualified electricians.
Benefits of our installation service
Our installation service covers so much more than just installation as we provide all this too:
- Free tariff check - we will check that you are on the best tariff for your new heating system, potentially saving you £100s per year.
- Free heating plan and design service - we will create a bespoke heating plan and design for your home.
- Set up your new heating system - we will show you how to operate your new heating system or equipment to achieve maximum energy efficiency.
- Free funding check - we can check if you are eligible for other energy efficiency measures such as loft, cavity and external wall installation.
- Free energy efficiency advice - we can give you help and advice on any other energy efficiency measures that your home can benefit from.
Extended warranties with our installation service
On selected electrical brands and products, we offer extended warranties if you choose Greenvision Energy to install your electric heating. For instance, you can enjoy an extra three year warranty on parts and labour on a Dimplex Quantum storage heater. For more details of our installation service and extended warranties on selected brands and products, please call 0115 854 7498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy your heating system with no upfront costs
Find out how
We make our heating systems affordable through Greenvision Energy's Low Rate Home Improvement Plan. You are in control - you choose the term of the loan and how much interest you want to pay.
The savings you make each month will go towards covering the cost of your new radiators.
Greenvision Energy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We are a credit Broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from one lender.