Greenvision's Solar Thermal heating systems are designed for home / commercial use for all your hot water needs. We are an installer of high quality solar water heating systems throughout the UK. Our full installation service means we will take care of everything. A contractor arrives with the equipment and then installs it to your requirements so you can enjoy the benefits of cheaper energy bills and reduce your carbon foot print, and with the introduction of the RHI (government incentive) you can make a 150% return on your investment. Whether you are building a swimming pool, a block of flats, school or a shopping centre, we have the systems expertly designed for you.
What is MCS?
Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is an internationally recognised quality assurance scheme, supported by the Department of Energy and Climate Change. MCS certifies microgeneration technologies used to produce electricity and heat from renewable sources. MCS is also an eligibility requirement for the Government's financial incentives, which include the Feed-in Tariff and the Renewable Heat Incentive.
Our membership allows us to offer all our customers a hassle free, 7 year minimum government backed incentive worth on average £400 every year!! We will complete all the relevant paper work to take the hassle and stress out of applying for your free money, which will be paid directly into your bank account every quarter, plus a lifetime of free hot water.
There are no products matching the selection.
How does Solar Thermal work?
- Solar water heating (known as solar thermal) systems capture free heat
- Solar water heating (known as solar thermal) systems capture free heat from the sun and use it to heat up water for use in the home.
- It's a simple process: panels on your roof absorb heat from the sun – they are known as the collector. The water in the panels heats up and this hot water is pumped through a coil in your cylinder which transfers the heat to the water in the cylinder
What are the benefits of Solar Thermal?
- Hot water throughout the year. The system works all year round, though you'll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free, so once you've paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
Request a FREE QuoteSubmit
0115 854 7498
Why choose Greenvision Energy?
We manage every aspect of solar Thermal installations from establishing the suitability of your home / business to installation. We are a registered Green Deal provider, authorised by the government to provide funding and installation for energy efficient measures; we are also accredited with all the major industry bodies, including the primary mark of quality for solar installers: the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). This reinforces our commitment to providing expert advice, high quality systems, reliable service and the best possible return on investment.
The first step is to arrange a free Home Energy Survey. This gives us insights into your property so that we are able to provide you with clear recommendations. As well as solar thermal we can advise you on other measures that could help you to reduce your energy bills and save money. As part of the survey, we will cover aspects such as suitability of your home’s location and its Energy Performance Certificate rating.
Get the best prices on all the leading products....
No Upfront Costs
Interest-free loans and low rate-finance options.
Reduce your installation cost with grant funding.
We can arrange installation of all the products we supply.