Joule Therm offers the perfect electrical heating system for any home or office. Greenvision Energy stocks a wide range of Joule Therm heating products at highly competitive prices.
Using the latest in thermal technology coupled with high precision electronic thermostats, Joule Therm’s radiators provide both warmth and energy efficiency. Not only that, the radiator’s classic design will complement any interior decor, while their vertical radiators offer that superior designer look.
Their heating is also designed for easy set up and temperature control. Radiators are fitted with built-in wireless radio receivers so all heating can be controlled by a single device – the Joule Therm Touchscreen Controller – from a single location.
Joule Therm’s radiators are manufactured to the highest standards and use only premium quality components, so you are assured of reliability and durability. This makes them ideal for both domestic and commercial environments. So whether you’re looking for a cost-effective, energy efficient electric heating system for your home or business, Joule Therm can provide the heating solution you’re looking for.
- Our supply and fit service – receive an extra year’s warranty for peace of mind
- Greenvision Energy is an approved Joule Therm installer and we offer added benefits if you choose us to fit your Joule Therm heating. You receive an extra year’s warranty on electrical components in addition to Joule Therm’s standard warranty.
- In addition, we will dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order. And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are any funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures in your home. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498.
- (All Joule Therm products come with a standard warranty. Terms and conditions apply. Please see the individual product pages for more details of the warranty duration and what’s included.)
Installation Heating Costs
- Electric heating has a many benefits over other heating systems on the market.
Electric heating is very simple to install from one radiator to multiple radiators. It does not require pipes, tanks, pumps, boilers, gas, oil or any other fuel source to operate. It only requires connection to an electric socket or connection point and can be installed within minutes. It can be installed during a new build at the final stage of the project.
During a retrofit or refurbishment it can be easily installed without major disruption to the property unlike conventional wet systems where floor boards are lifted and walls disrupted leaving a costly repair bill to the end user for decorating.
Low Electric Heating Costs
- Joule Therm’s radiators are manufactured to the highest standards, with very low Running Heating Costs
Electric heating is one of the cheapest forms of heating systems on the market to invest in. There is no requirement for expensive equipment like boilers, pumps, valves and accessories to operate. The electric radiators simply utilises the power point and the appropriate rated cable in the premises to operate. Another factor to bear in mind is the comparison in labour costs between an electric heating system and any conventional wet system.
From experience over the years and constant contact with out approved installers we have learned that the difference in price between the two systems is anything from 40% to a staggering 75%
Find out moreSubmit
0115 854 7498
Get the best prices on all the leading products....
No Upfront Costs
Interest-free loans and low rate-finance options.
Reduce your installation cost with grant funding.
We can arrange installation of all the products we supply.