Infrared Wall Panel
Stylish, high performance radiant heating panel. This far infrared heater is a superb heating option providing both energy efficiency and low running costs.
The modern, stylishly designed radiant heating panel can be mounted on either ceilings or walls, its unique angled swept-back sides giving the illusion of a floating frame.
Designed and developed by Fusion’s in-house design team and Wolverhampton University, the heating panel is manufactured in Britain to the highest standards, undergoing rigorous quality checks and testing. Not only that, unlike some competitors’ infrared heaters where the heat is emitted from both the back and front of the panel, Fusion’s panels radiate heat only from the front. They don’t waste energy producing heat from the panel’s back.
It has intelligent temperature control and a low maximum surface temperature, so the radiant heating panel is safe to touch.
Fusion’s range of radiant heating panels is available in a range of colours and sizes.
- What are the benefits of the Fusion radiant heating panels?
- • Low energy consumption - infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around.
- • Retro fit - perfect solution to replace storage heaters, gas radiators and other traditional heating systems.
- • High tech - simple room by room intelligent temperature control.
- • Quickest - surface temperature response time of any heating technology.
- • Stylish - slim, modern design.
- • Air quality - greatly improved dramatically reducing condensation and mould growth.
- • Health - no air convection currents reduces dust, mite and germ content which is beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- • Simple - installation to walls, ceilings and suspended ceilings.
- • Safe - low maximum surface temperature.
- • Low cost - a unique design and build process, using advanced techniques and materials.
- • Manufactured in the UK - to the highest standards.
- Our supply and fit service
Greenvision Energy can take the hassle and stress out of installation and fit your Fusion products for you. We are an approved Fusion installer and our qualified electricians will also dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order.
And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498. Find out more about the benefits of using our professional installation service.
Fusion's radiant heating panels come with a 5-year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.