Infrared Custom Panels
Style your infrared heating panel with your own pictures, photos or design. Fusion’s infrared heating panels can be transformed into a stunning work of art of your choice to complement your office or home decor.
You can choose one of Fusion’s own designs or use your own. Fusion offers a wide selection of images for an attractive and eye-catching print. Alternatively, choose your own image which can be printed on the panel – a company logo, scenic picture or family photo perhaps. The choice is yours.
Your images can be cropped by Fusion and “wrapped” around the panel for a superior professional look. (“Wrapped” means the panel’s sides will feature the image too.)
With a printed infrared heating panel, not only will you have a customised panel to suit your own taste and style but you will also enjoy the warmth and comfort from Fusion’s infrared heating.
Their energy efficient heating and low running costs means Fusion is a superb electrical heating option.
- What are the benefits of the Fusion infrared panel heaters?
- • Low energy consumption - infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around.
- • Retro fit - perfect solution to replace storage heaters, gas radiators and other traditional heating systems.
- • High tech - simple room by room intelligent temperature control.
- • Quickest - surface temperature response time of any heating technology.
- • Stylish - slim, modern design.
- • Air quality - greatly improved dramatically reducing condensation and mould growth.
- • Health - no air convection currents reduces dust, mite and germ content which is beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- • Simple - installation to walls, ceilings and suspended ceilings.
- • Safe - low maximum surface temperature.
- • Low cost - a unique design and build process, using advanced techniques and materials.
- • Manufactured in the UK - to the highest standards.
- Our supply and fit service
Greenvision Energy can take the hassle and stress out of installation and fit your Fusion products for you. We are an approved Fusion installer and our qualified electricians will also dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order.
And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498. Find out more about the benefits of using our professional installation service.
Fusion's infrared panel heaters come with a 5-year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.