Economical infrared heating for large or open plan spaces and outdoor areas. Fusion’s range of high intensity radiant heaters is ideal for heating large or open plan spaces such as warehouses, factories and halls.
Infrared heating effectively heats people directly rather than heating the air itself, therefore no heat is lost through circulating air or draughts. This means Fusion’s high intensity radiant heaters is the perfect energy efficient solution for large or open plan spaces unlike conventional air heating.
And unlike some competitors’ infrared heaters where the heat is emitted from both the back and front of the panel, Fusion’s panel radiate heat only from the front. They don’t waste energy producing heat from the panel’s back.
The radiant heaters are also great for outdoor areas such as restaurants and patios. And they provide a modern design alternative to the old-fashioned glowing orange heaters used in the past.
- What are the benefits of the Fusion high intensity heaters?
- • Low energy consumption - infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around.
- • Retro fit - perfect solution to replace storage heaters, gas radiators and other traditional heating systems.
- • High tech - simple room by room intelligent temperature control.
- • Quickest - surface temperature response time of any heating technology.
- • Stylish - slim, modern design.
- • Air quality - greatly improved dramatically reducing condensation and mould growth.
- • Health - no air convection currents reduces dust, mite and germ content which is beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- • Simple - installation to walls, ceilings and suspended ceilings.
- • Safe - low maximum surface temperature.
- • Low cost - a unique design and build process, using advanced techniques and materials.
- • Manufactured in the UK - to the highest standards.
- Our supply and fit service
Greenvision Energy can take the hassle and stress out of installation and fit your Fusion products for you. We are an approved Fusion installer and our qualified electricians will also dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order.
And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498. Find out more about the benefits of using our professional installation service.
Fusion's high intenstiy heaters come with a 5-year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
There are no products matching the selection.