Style your infrared heating panel with Fusion’s choice of custom facings. Fusion offers superb design features for your infrared heating panel with their range of custom facing options that includes glass, mirror, blackboard and stone slate.
Their frameless panel design allows for facings to simply attach to the front. So you can always change the facings over at any time – a blackboard one day and a mirror the next.
All Fusion’s custom facing infrared heating panels provide warm, comfortable heating that’s energy efficient and economical to run. They are manufactured in Britain to the highest standards, and Fusion performs rigorous quality checks and testing so you’re assured of quality and reliability.
Not only that, unlike some competitors’ infrared heaters where the heat is emitted from both the back and front of the panel, Fusion’s panels radiate heat only from the front. They don’t waste energy producing heat from the panel’s back.
- What are the benefits of the Fusion infrared panel heaters?
- • Low energy consumption - infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around.
- • Retro fit - perfect solution to replace storage heaters, gas radiators and other traditional heating systems.
- • High tech - simple room by room intelligent temperature control.
- • Quickest - surface temperature response time of any heating technology.
- • Stylish - slim, modern design.
- • Air quality - greatly improved dramatically reducing condensation and mould growth.
- • Health - no air convection currents reduces dust, mite and germ content which is beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- • Simple - installation to walls, ceilings and suspended ceilings.
- • Safe - low maximum surface temperature.
- • Low cost - a unique design and build process, using advanced techniques and materials.
- • Manufactured in the UK - to the highest standards.
- Our supply and fit service
Greenvision Energy can take the hassle and stress out of installation and fit your Fusion products for you. We are an approved Fusion installer and our qualified electricians will also dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order.
And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498. Find out more about the benefits of using our professional installation service.
Fusion's infrared panel heaters come with a 5-year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
There are no products matching the selection.