Fusion offers affordable, infrared heating for commercial buildings and offices, and their range of infrared heaters are a great option for providing warmth and comfort.
Infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around. And they are particularly good for heating large, open spaces.
But how does infrared heating work? Just as we are warmed by the heat of the sun or a fire, infrared heating works on similar principles. Warmth from a heat source is transferred directly to an object, rather than heating up the air itself.
Fusion’s infrared heaters have been meticulously designed and developed by Fusion’s in-house design team to be energy efficient and to suit every environment.
Their infrared heaters are manufactured in Britain and built to the highest standards, undergoing rigorous quality control and testing. Therefore you’re assured of reliability and performance when you buy a Fusion infrared heater.
Not only that, Fusion’s extensive range of infrared heating, from ceiling heating panels and high intensity heaters to customised panels, means that whether you’re commercial or domestic customer you can find the infrared heating solution you’re looking for.
- What are the benefits of the Fusion Infrared heaters?
- • Low energy consumption - infrared heating is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical heating systems around.
- • Retro fit - perfect solution to replace storage heaters, gas radiators and other traditional heating systems.
- • High tech - simple room by room intelligent temperature control.
- • Quickest - surface temperature response time of any heating technology.
- • Stylish - slim, modern design.
- • Air quality - greatly improved dramatically reducing condensation and mould growth.
- • Health - no air convection currents reduces dust, mite and germ content which is beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- • Simple - installation to walls, ceilings and suspended ceilings.
- • Safe - low maximum surface temperature.
- • Low cost - a unique design and build process, using advanced techniques and materials.
- • Manufactured in the UK- to the highest standards.
- Our supply and fit service
Greenvision Energy can take the hassle and stress out of installation and fit your Fusion products for you. We are an approved Fusion installer and our qualified electricians will also dispose of your old equipment and check your electrics during installation to ensure they are in proper working order.
And as part of our supply and fit service, we will check you are on the right tariff for your heating and see if there are funding opportunities for further energy efficiency measures. Call to book a free survey on 0115 854 7498. Find out more about the benefits of using our professional installation service.
Fusion's ceiling panels come with a 5-year warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
Get the best prices on all the leading products....
No Upfront Costs
Interest-free loans and low rate-finance options.
Reduce your installation cost with grant funding.
We can arrange installation of all the products we supply.