Low energy consumption – stylish – high performance- space saving design – idea for dwarf or full size walls, only 350mm high
The Farho low profile conservatory radiator is ideal if you are looking for a cost effective way to heat your conservatory. It has been designed specially for conservatories, orangeries & garden rooms. Only 350mm high. Now you can enjoy these rooms all year round without any major installation or pipe work needed. It’s sleek slim line design looks great in all conservatories. It is incredibly efficient and only costs a few pence to run per hour thanks to advanced technology consisting of a microprocessor, thermostat & exclusive software which controls temperature variations to fractions of a degree. Less temperature variation means less energy used. Heat is circulated around the room by natural air convection, heating the whole conservatory, leaving no cold spots.
What are the benefits of Farho conservatory radiators?
• Low energy consumption – They only cost a few pence to run per hour thanks to an intelligent thermostat & controls.
• Space Saving Design – Ideal for dwarf walls because of it’s exceptional heat output from such a compact radiator (Only 350mm high)
• Set different times & temperatures – According to your needs. Easy to use controls, consisting of an LED 24/7 timer with three heating modes - comfort, economy and frost.
• Warmth & comfort – Farho conservatory radiators heat the whole room, leaving no cold spots.
• Quick installation – Installation template, wall brackets & fixings included. No pipe work, no fuss, no mess.
There are no products matching the selection.
Why Choose Greenvision Energy for Farho Conservatory Radiators?