Dimplex QWCd250-580 Quantum Direct Unvented Water Cylinder 250 Litres, Black
The world’s most advanced direct electric water cylinder
250 Litre | H 1765mm x D 580mm | Unvented systems - Direct cylinders
Introducing the Dimplex Quantum Water Cylinder
The Quantum cylinder is a class-leading and intuitive, smart energy storage water vessel, offering reliable hot water and low running costs, the Quantum range is available in a choice of five capacities, from 125 litres to 300 litres – all unvented. These cylinders provide efficient and economical hot water delivery throughout the home. Working directly from the mains supply of water, they ensure constant water pressure – even when the washing machine is in use. They also offer an unprecedented level of control, so that the correct amount of water is stored to accommodate the needs of the household, using the minimum amount of energy. Plus, using a variety of techniques to minimise heat loss has ensured that the Quantum cylinder has unrivalled heat retention capabilities.
What are the benefits of the Dimplex Quantum Water Cylinders?
- Materials: Inner cylinder, Duplex stainless steel. Outer casing: Black HIPS/ ABS (from recycled materials). Inlet/outlet: Stainless steel. Insulation: 60mm PU foam (GWP = 1, ODP = 0).
- Maximum operating conditions: Potable water temperature: 75°C, Operating pressure: 3 bar.
- Cold water supply: Minimum dynamic pressure, 1.5 bar. Maximum pressure: 12 bar. Minimum flow rate: 15l/min.
- Connections: Cold water inlet: 22mm stainless steel. Hot water outlet: 22mm stainless steel. Sensor: Surface mounted. T&P valve: ½" F BSP. Immersion heater: 1¾" F BSP.
- Immersion heaters: 2 (3kW 240v).
- Temperature control: Electronic thermostatic control and integrated thermal cut out.
- Safety components: Pressure reducing valve and strainer: 3 bar. Expansion relief valve: 6 bar. T&P valve: 7 bar/90°C. Factory pressure tests: 12 bar. Expansion: External.
- Approvals: KIWA (water and building regs).
- Warranty: Inner cylinder: 25 years. Immersion heaters: 2 years, excluding the effects of limescale. Other components*: 2 years
|Product Name||Rointe Kyros|