Energy Efficient Measures for Charities
As an accredited Green Deal provider and member of the NEA, Greenvision Energy is committed to combating fuel poverty. For many years, we have liaised with the government to provide disadvantaged UK residents with innovative and super-efficient energy saving technology. We have worked with the NEA on numerous occasions to carry out large-scale energy saving projects designed to help those in need, because we believe that every UK resident is entitled to a home that is comfortable, safe, and affordable to run – along with all the health benefits that come with it.
Our team of energy saving specialists are here to walk charities through every step of this process. We can implement many energy and cost saving measures, all at no charge to the people you represent. Contact us directly so together we can make the UK a safer, more equal place for all.
• Secure up to 100% funded Dimplex Quantum smart storage heaters for your clients through Affordable Warmth
• Dimplex smart storage heaters can cut domestic energy bills by up to 27%
• Combat the threats to physical and mental well being posed by cold homes
• VCharge makes conventional, inefficient storage heaters ‘smarter’ by making them up to 25% cheaper to run & far easier to use
• Users can setup their home comfort experience with a smartphone app or phone hotline
• The best part? if your clients are eligible the service is 100% funded, and we’ll donate a commission back to your charity
• Our tariff switching service can save residents up to £200 a year for as little as 15 minutes of work
• We’ll donate a commission from every successful tariff switch back to your charity
• Tariff switching can make living in a comfortable, well heated home an affordable reality
View Our Case Study
Domestic Tariff Switching