Where conventional camping stoves require a gas canister, this one doesn't. All the BioLite CampStove needs is some dry sticks or pinecones, and you have a smokeless campfire and even a USB charging station!
What is the BioLite CampStove?
The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove is a brilliantly innovative way to enable you to cook with wood with the double benefit of using a natural and renewable resource with the same convenience as using conventional fuels but with a much reduced carbon footprint. You also have the bonus of not having to deal with gas canisters as well as being able to generate electricity to charge small electronic devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players and LED lights off the grid!
The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove is designed for use as an outdoor stove (but not for use when exposed to heavy rain) which can burn a variety of natural materials such as sticks, pine cones, pellets and other biomass examples. The stove can also produce a peak of 4 watts power output via the thermo-electric generator for charging USB-chargeable devices with a continuous power output of 2 watts being able to be maintained and all this while also powering its own fan that helps maximise the cooking efficiency of the unit.
Winner of the 2012 Tech Awards, Innovation by Design Awards and OWPG Derryck Draper Award, the BioLite Wood Burning CampStove continues BioLite’s mission to create world-changing products that give people access to energy through applying efficient designs to real-world challenges.
- No fuel to buy or carry - Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use.
- Charge your gadgets - By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source.
- Stay Green - By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you're reducing your carbon footprint. You'll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
- Be prepared - The CampStove isn't just for camping; it's great to have on hand when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disasters. You'll be able to cook and keep electronics charged while power lines are down.
- Support a better world - We're using the same technology inside the CampStove to bring clean, safe energy access to families across the developing world.
- Have fun - Like a campfire, you can sit around the CampStove and watch the flames dance as you roast marshmallows and tell stories with friends.
|Product Name||Rointe Kyros|